Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Samsung SII

I have no incline towards technology at times, yet somethings fascinates me. Like the Samsung SII I bought for myself couple of months back.. I know SIII is out and I should have bought that instead of the latter.
Well I think the functions are still cool and fun. Way better the price was much cheaper and affordable

Anyways, the camera features is what I like the most and manage to capture some interesting pictures a long the way.. so lets see.


Absolutely breathtaking sunset view in Penang during my short holiday trip in April...the actual was much mesmerizing than this.
**I hope my positioning of the camera and the natural light is good..
This is a beautiful Full Moon I captured outside of my house randomly. My phone managed it well by capturing the movement of the cloud and the Moon is intact.

A very unique drink.. combination of Longan fruit, cilantro, celery slice, lemon slice and lemon grass..
From one of our local eatery in KL.. interesting food and they serve it in really really big portions.. and guess what its absolutely yummy.













My friends handiwork.. she is good at baking cakes. It's always a guilty indulgence when you put your fork in it, yet its worth it.
This was a special cake made by her for my 4 year old niece.
One might be wandering what is it on top of the cake. Its actually the fondant icing duplicating make up palette, eye-shadow.
Yes my niece is obsessed with make-up and my sister claim she is my sole heir...


Another creation.. this was for my Brother in law's birthday.
if you notice carefully, there is a lot you could see and learn on the likings of him.. my friend did a good job by putting his favorite's on the cake.

Its interesting the things we are able to capture not only in memory but in our camera.
Its like bringing our memory back to live when we sit and look at the photos...

I must say thank you to Technology..








1 comment:

professional failure said...

I liked the moon best! I don't know why, but I love moons! They're so awesome!
Oh and BTW, if you think about it, SII AND SIII don't really differ in terms of daily use. They're both pretty much the same.