Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012

The final or the end of the Mayan calendar. The prediction of many that the world would come to an end was revolving around everyones day to day life. And the hype media created to sell their stories were amazing.
I just can seem to fathom the insanity level but then again who am I to judge what others feel.
Everyone of us are an individual of own trades and feelings. And yes we are still alive and well and breathing. the world is still around!!!

As for 2012, it has been an amazing year for me, though it started with a lot of turbulence and heartache I never allowed it dissipate my spirit. There was a lot of stress at the begining of the year due to work and unwanted tension from some undesired and unwanted moron.. well its past and I'm glad. Then again, when I look back it helped me to understand things and people on a different level. People are not always what they seemed to be. Like what they say there is 2 sides to the coin... and I learned it the hard way.
I'm glad that phase of my life has moved on.

There was so many memorable moments, life wrecking one's...I wouldn't want to go in depth into all that. but I what I do know is that I have met some wonderful people and have done some really satisfying things. Thus, the year was really good to me.

I'm looking forward for better days ahead and for the first time ever I have come up with a list of things to do and accomplish this year.
I feel good about my list and I'm pretty determined to ensure I keep up to my promise and fulfill all the items in the list.
For a start giving up on my most loved food. Second, I'm going to back to school to complete some unfinished business and thirdly, my monthly donation commitment.
But I'm pretty determined that I will want to leave my life as it comes and enjoy the days with focus and determination..
Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 comments:

R-A-J said...

I'm glad 2012 ws food fr u soulsearcher.. mine ws ok i guess.. lotsa events though never really sat n analysed the last year :)

Happy New Year soulsearcher.. hv an awesome 2013! :)

R-A-J said...

Hey Soulsearcher, hope the year is going well with u. Have fun Uma :)